We have managed to secure a pre-season juniors hockey camp over 3 days. The dates are 20, 21 and 22 August 2019. All details below, but please note that bookings must be made by 14 August 2019.
JUNIOR HOCKEY CAMP DETAILS:
- Coaching for juniors aged 10 and above only.
- Coaching led by Jon Royce - International Field Hockey Coach.
- Location: BLATCHINGTON MILL SCHOOL, NEVILL ROAD, HOVE, BN3 7NB (top astro-pitch)
- Start time each day: 09:00 (players MUST arrive by this time).
- Finish time each day: 15:30 (players MUST be picked up at this time).
- Required kit: Sport kit, layers (in case its cold), water-proofs (in case it rains), sun-block (if it's sunny!) and trainers (suitable for astro-turf). Sticks and balls will be provided.
- MOUTH-GUARD and SHIN-PADS ARE MANDATORY.
- Other requirements: Packed lunch, snacks and plenty of water for each day booked.
- Please note the camp may be cancelled at short notice if the weather conditions are really poor.
- One day: £45
- Two days: £90
- Three days: £100
- Camp registration must be made by 14 August 2019.
- Complete the form attached below with ALL details, then scan/photograph and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make appropriate payment per child by bank transfer (payment details also in the attachment below) and send email to bhhc.juniors with payment details.
- A confirmation email will be sent back once payment is received into the Club’s account.
For further information contact: email@example.com
BHHC Junior Section