Brighton and Hove Hockey Club is looking for an enthusiastic person who is interested in developing and supporting the junior section of the club in the role of Junior Fixtures Coordinator.
BHHC has a strong junior section and has been developing the young players as well-rounded hockey participants. Last year BHHC's flourishing junior section had over 80 fixtures for the juniors on Sundays, from the under-6 mixed teams to the under-14 boys.
The role is part time and only required from July to March, with the busiest time being pre-season in August and September. Full details of the role are outlined below.
Anyone interested in applying or requiring more details should please contact Wendy Russell at email@example.com or on 07816 886417.
Purpose of the Junior Fixtures Coordinator role
- Enter teams into respective age group leagues and tournament pre-season. Liaise with - -managers and Director of Junior Hockey (DOJH)
- Keep fixtures spreadsheet up-to-date once league fixtures are known
- Book pitch slots for Sunday matches and tournaments, and update fixtures live with this information.
- Liaise with DOJH about matches and fixtures
- Promote any junior matches with Brighton and Hove Hockey Club's media team
- Report any problems or success to DOJH
- Liaise with mangers regarding any fixtures they make, or external clubs that contact for fixtures
- IT competency
- Problem solving
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Can maintain confidentiality on relevant matters
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
Updated 20:25 - 10 Sep 2018 by Shaun Pimley
- DBS (this is a child protection check and will be paid for by the club and completed with support)